With the arrival of new technologies, the industrialization and globalization of sectors and the introduction of the internet, businesses are finding it more and more difficult to keep afloat. In order to remain the operation profitable, business owners need to think outside the box and adapt to the inevitable digitalization of processes. A technology set to improve efficiency and reduce costs across the supply chain process is blockchain tech, which has already proven to be a great tool to optimize operation.
Unfortunately for many, there are just too many options available promising perfect results but not really solving the real problems that businesses face today.
VPLedger offers a new type of blockchain, a protective blockchain designed for transnational compliant business operation in a secure, scalable and high-speed infrastructure, using all the advantages of blockchain technology. The company has achieved this by creating an innovative consensus mechanism based on democratic principles, where each user can influence decisions within the proposed blockchain economic system. Within this blockchain, all key decisions about matters related to functionality and development are made directly through the will of each member of the community. Furthermore, the company provides a platform compliant with existing regulations that ensures functionality and trust.
Some of the problems new businesses and even established businesses face can make the difference between a profitable operation and once that remains in red numbers. Here are just a few of those problems and how VPLedger offers to solve them:
- High banking fees
- VPLedger offers zero-fee internal (same currency) transfers, and cross-currency transaction fees of 0.01% or less, plus the option for preferential transactions.
- Low speed of bank payments
- VPLedger offers global transactions in under 5 seconds.
- The inconvenience of operating between fiat and cryptocurrency systems
- VPLedger has a simplified mechanism for working with fiat and cryptocurrency exchange
- Account freezing by banks
- Rest assured that your account with VPLedger can only be frozen by court order.
- Difficulty in raising capital for project funding
- VPLedger offers its own crowdfunding platform based on VPLedger and fee-backed assets.
- Legal barriers to working with foreign securities and assets
- VPLedger has a legal framework and platform adapted for digital asset trading.
- Concerns over the legal status of conventional blockchain among mainstream businesses
- VPLedger is compliant with all relevant regulations in target jurisdictions.
- Lack of sufficient security on existing platforms
- Assets are secured through a multi-level VPLedger security system based on robust encryption and best practices.
- Lack of trust in counterparties and the possibility of default on obligations
- VPLedger has binding verification procedures and KYC, smart contracts and escrow accounts.
The combination of the features that VPLedger network offers and the potential services it can provide represent a great opportunity, not only to use smart contracts and cheap international payments, but to implement the entire cycle of creation, development, and implementation of decentralized applications.
Using blockchain technology as the main architecture can improve scalability to millions of transactions per second, allowing businesses and individuals to deploy and maintain decentralized services and applications quickly and easily while providing full technical and legal protection to users.