Red Pulse (RPX) is a research platform for China’s economy and capital markets built on the NEO blockchain. It’s set out to block out false rumors and information about any financial event in China. Red Pulse finds merely credible sources, organize all information and make financial analyses/decision based on the information on the platform.
Red Pulse first launched with their ICO on the 8th of October, 2017. The ICO sold all intended coins in 1 hour 7 minutes raising a sum of $15 million. The Red Pulse token, RPX which was about 2.7cents at ICO has continued to make significant and steady growth, and has moved up 16.38x its USD value and has already made its first visit to the first 100 top coins/token of CoinMarketCap – currently sitting on 108.
How To Store Your Red Pulse Tokens
The Red Pulse token hasn’t been listed on a lot of exchange yet, but you can exchange your BTC, ETH, or NEO for RPX on the KuCoin Exchange.
Below is a guide on how to purchase the Red Pulse tokens with Ethers on the KuCoin Exchange:
Step One: Go to KuCoin
Step Two: Fill Registration Form
You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and a password that you can easily remember but hard enough for anyone else to figure out. Submit your form, and you’ll be informed that a confirmation email has been sent to the address you registered. You are to click the link for it to verify you registered on the platform thoroughly. If you don’t find the mail in your inbox, check the spam section.
Step Three: Login
The link you clicked in the email should log you into the KuCoin platform automatically. This should lead you to your assets page.
Step Four: Fund Account
Before you can make any deposit on the KuCoin platform, you’ll be required to set up your two-factor authentication. Follow the instructions to download the Google Authenticator and set it up.
Now that you have set up the Authenticator click on the Assets link at the top of the page, and the page reloads. In the list of coins displayed, search for Ethereum and click deposit right in front of it.
Your Ethereum Wallet on the KuCoin Exchange would be generated. You can use this address everytime you want to deposit the platform. Copy this wallet address and save where it’s easy for you to pick up for your Ether wallet.
You now need to open your Ether wallet, or anywhere you got your Ethers stored, online or offline. Copy and paste the generated address into it and send some Ethers to be exchanged for RPX on the KuCoin Exchange.
Step Five: Trade Your Ethers For Red Pulse Token
You may need to wait for a while, depending on how fast the transaction is confirmed.
- Now that you got your Ethers on KuCoin click on the MARKETS link on the page and wait for the page to load.
- Click on the ETH tab.
- Use the search box on the page to search for RPX and click on the RPX/ETH pair that shows up.
- You should be asked to enter a 2-factor authentication code at this point to make sure it’s you initiating the transaction.
- On the Buy/Sell side of the boxes, click on the ‘Best price’ link in the first field. This should fill up the box with the least rate to pay per RPX.
- In the second field ‘Amount,’ click the ‘Max’ link, and the box will be filled with the number of Red Pulse token you can buy with your Ether deposit. If you don’t want to use all your deposit, enter the quantity of RPX you wish to buy manually.
- When done, click on the Buy button.
Your order has now been placed and fulfilled. You should get your RPX token in its wallet in the Assets section in a moment.