HoneyMiner, a program which allows users to utilize their computational power for crypto mining, has launched a Mining 101 page. The page hosts tons of links and information on Bitcoin and crypto mining, as well as guides on how to use the HoneyMiner platform to earn money. Sign up for Honeyminer by following this link.
HoneyMiner Mining 101 Guide
HoneyMiner’s Mining 101 guide includes helpful links of all kinds across the internet for information on crypto mining. Here are just a few of the sections and links they’ve put up. You can find more here.
Under the Hood of Cryptocurrency Mining
- WTF is THE Blockchain?
- Intro to Crypto Mining
- Money, Blockchains, and Social Scalability
- A Glossary of Mining Terms
- The State of Cryptocurrency Mining
- A General Guide to GPU Mining Hardware
- How to build a 6 GPU Mining Rig
- An Idiot’s Guide to Building an Ethereum Mining Rig
- What are Bitcoin Mining Pools?
- Mining Pool Stats
- Comparison of Mining Pools
- Bitcoin Mining Pool Profitability
HoneyMiner — A Recommended Mining Platform
HoneyMiner’s page on mining education is a helpful step in teaching the crypto community about this necessary part of blockchain technology, as well as informing users how they can earn money by utilizing computer power for easy mining.
As the company explains on its Mining 101 page:
“Mining plays a crucial role in proof-of-work cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Miners compete to solve a difficult math problem—known as a “proof of work.” The first miner who solves the problem gets to add new blocks of transactions to the blockchain and receives a reward in exchange.”