Cardano Games

Mocossi Planet Overview and Review


John Asher


Reading time

6 mins
Last update


John Asher


Reading time

6 mins
Last update


John Asher


Reading time

6 mins
Last update

Join our growing community

Mocossi Planet is one of the first games on Cardano’s blockchain to let you play and earn money. It is a combination of a virtual pet game and a farm simulation game, and it uses smart contracts in its in-game ecosystem. In addition to being entertained, players can earn real money by contributing to the growth of the ecosystem.

‘Mocossi Planet is a game where participants can play and earn by raising virtual pets, caring for them, and participating in various farming activities. Players begin by raising and bonding with their Mocomons as they would with their real pets. Strong, bonded relationships will be rewarded with ‘mood points’ that can be used to help you farm and deliver products.

Mocossi NFTs include Mocomons, lands, houses, and accessories. They are limited in supply and can be stored on players’ wallets or DEXs. With these NFTs, players are rewarded with more than just basic in-game items. While in-game items can be used to earn rewards, since they cost less than Mocossi NFTs, the rewards gained from using them are not as great.

Vc0JM XijFwtYVypaZFlgmoXzqnV7vFGYqaRLuNOCTy6Oomc2lsLSayua4Gojywd6MXMnlSINXzREUCL4izjicWw0XSkgTs0pCr T2pzZnpZs QQnuk LTYDjIkdoRnrklGfC0ze24C9NaAeN8pp0sBicMTCGmQPTGSO9TYJK2 IT7Kq27T EooEw

Do you want to learn more about the game? If yes, you’re in the right place. This post will let you know everything about the game Mocossi Planet. It is an ultimate guide meant to help you learn some useful tips and to give you other useful information about this game.

What type of game is Mocossi Planet?

Mocossi Planet is the first play-to-earn virtual pet and farming simulation game on the Cardano blockchain. The game development process goes through the following three phases.

  1. Breeding
  2. Mocossi Planet Game
  3. PVP


Mocomon is made up of three main parts: headwear, face, and body. Once 2 Mocomons mates and reproduce, the breeding algorithm will first decide if their offspring is a legendary Mocomon (0.01%) or a regular Mocomon (99.99%). Every trait of a regular offspring has a 60% chance of inheriting one of its parents’ traits and a 40% chance of becoming mutated.

FKIxKvZ5Or 09QhQJnfv7I2ayUOdkHmAWXEGONz0Nt4R4fN9NDnKqT6bLsAQuvAf8q2SpibY0sbArhdB4TQCGQ4bThuu 1lJ8JkIYNIL64rVJUp3oneJCcCXqVhu2fTCgGrx3vT5FNtdpUeeW8sYicaW2kbhfzL vQSQtaIwC kWG89zrMW0JpALEw

Mocossi Planet Game

Mocossi Planet game mixes elements of a virtual pet and farming simulation. When players first start the game, they will raise and bond with their Mocomons by playing with them. This includes feeding, bathing, entertaining, and boo-booing them as well as putting them to sleep. In the game, strong relationships will be rewarded with ‘mood points,’ which can be used to purchase farming supplies or other items. Mocomons are very sensitive creatures who need lots of love from their owners. Without the right amount of attention and care, they will lose their enthusiasm.

kjtXBiBD4JAfJz0dCguD54uUvIGvGE2XaftI Z s1eEJvuD630R WQ1CKI Xa5NLUH


PvP game mode is coming in a future update. We will have more details about the game mode soon.


In the year 2048, mankind was able to expand the search for planets in interstellar space thanks to advancements in science and technology. A search uncovered a planet without any signs of humans that are home to several intelligent alien species called Mocomon. After years of study, scientists found that the adorable inhabitants of this extraterrestrial space could live happily on Earth. Over time, we came to respect our alien friends, the Mocomons, and learned to live in harmony with them.

What is Mocossi Planet Unique Selling Point (USP)?

Mocomon holders have several benefits as the game progresses. Genesis Mocomon holders previously enjoyed early access to the game, token airdrops and in-game earnings, exclusive NFTs, and discounted lands. Non-Genesis holders were able to receive benefits such as in-game earnings and the right to vote on whether or not the breeding feature should be implemented. While developing a game, developers always consider how they can improve their game to benefit players. As a result, they decided to add more utilities to both ITO and ITO2. The table below shows the latest benefits for both ITO and ITO2 holders.

tcJAWS50RDOEzHldVF94oxH23T279ZHNwZ61Q vhrMCXoB7KUxNwBKN HtO90Tj5DLeXPZsRvCUUIRDIpFZqSVCK3oIUKJNzM8h4OWgLuclZU5Imt17u9q5z54X9wHxDboYLFM G1UkL28ZsGLFjV3lMrNajaIjitJeeCnjBMM cvd JLlzYrhJJ2g


Mocomon Planet is a game that has a clear roadmap on its website. They have much to offer to the gaming community and it is exciting to see what they come up with next.

If you want to learn more about their roadmap you can find it here: https://bit.ly/3pw1Dry

What is Mocossi Planet Use-Case?

Mocossi Planet team’s vision is to create the first virtual pet and farming game on the Cardano platform, where players can enjoy themselves and make some extra money. At Mocossi Planet, they work hard to serve and enhance the benefits of their stakeholders. They do this by making the game fun to play, creating protocols that allow all members to be involved in the development process, and keeping in mind that Mocossi Planet is a play-and-earn game.

What is Mocossi Planet Monetization Strategy?

Players can earn $MCOS by doing the following:

  • Play – Players can earn in-game currency by playing the game and exchanging it for $MCOS.
  • Stake – Players can earn interest on the amount of $MCOS tokens they’ve dedicated by allowing their tokens to participate in an interest-bearing mechanism.
  • Participate – In the future, players who participate in the game governance decision-making may receive a certain amount of $MCOS tokens as a reward for their contribution to Mocossi Planet.oXWtfi1FE8TkwWdSEJKnX Ah2OlHkisM9FYgXW9d56z
  • Lease – Landholders can lease out their lands and Mocomons to others and earn a certain amount of profit from renting them.
  • Provide liquidity on DEXs – Mocossi Planet will reward their holders with MCOS tokens for locking their tokens in the liquidity pool on Minswap. In addition to this, holders will also receive ADA and $MIN thanks to Minswap’s operating mechanism.

What is Mocossi Planet Tokenomics?

$MCOS is the game project token and a native Cardano token that will be traded on Sundaeswap and Minswap. As part of the game, players can earn $MCOS when they play the game, stake, participate, and lease. Players can also buy and sell game assets on the in-house marketplace using $MCOS.

6w2BUppBFH Hwsb96QOe7PlAm4HV5yrRoEyzi3KK 4kzAEO1dDmkuItuKvdHqdStNbFRfJo873PQ0Ujv QQrKeHPHJbBpk5qopowT2ANUUlf5QfjMQ4Zt IEV02AbDQfQU0Y5TMiyUd75CPu9vuPr5ZbfpdaTHIufmLHdY4IMakygjKICTRnZJ7W0A

Mocossi Planet Token Distribution Overview

mn1VoGRqsdXmb6PaQPsw6DNi3h2v8I2jxiGUTtRD4NGyj CWEQXqDuneRrPnF91MVm8XeqqtFQX5mb7M1q cmMXUky A1QW5HKXhpa0To6yTlTVQU0jC6dvU2U2poxZwl3KEUECK 0NWAQi7imqdVOdkP7XQULHWfUPEJHRpPlKl2zSROsjg2vEN0A

Who Is The Team Behinds Mocossi Planet?

Mocossi Planet is a team of more than 10 entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds who have experienced a great deal of success in their respective fields. They have a team of blockchain engineers, talented artists, skilled game developers, and marketing and content specialists. They are the driving force behind their company’s growth.

If you want to learn more about the team and their backgrounds, you can check it out here: https://mocossi.com/#our-team

Who Are The Partners and Ambassadors Behinds Mocossi Planet?

Mocossi Planet partners and ambassadors are:


Minswap – A decentralized exchange built for the Cardano community.

Cardahub – One place for everything on cryptocurrency: minting, trading, distribution, and integration.


  • AJ Goldman
  • Dirashi
  • David King
  • ADA Lover

What was Mocossi Planet Release Date?

Mocossi Planet is planned to release its official game in the first quarter of 2023 based on its roadmap. The developers have released some additional details about the game, but it has been confirmed that it will be released on both PC and mobile versions.

If you’re interested in learning more about Mocossi Planet, check out the website at https://mocossi.com/.

When was Mocossi Planet Pre-Sale?

Mocossi Planet set the following events in the second quarter of 2022:

  • Land sale
  • $MCOS token presale
  • Airdrop
  • Publish sale
  • Virtual pet game

Final Thoughts

Mocossi Planet appears to be an ambitious, imaginative game with many positive aspects. It’s also worth mentioning that it’s a good example of how blockchain technology can foster more virtual pet games. As long as the developers allocate proper resources to improving Mocossi Planet, it can emerge as a clear winner. So if you’re into collecting virtual pets and games where you can have an impact on the ecosystem, this one is worth checking out.

In conclusion, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the game, please feel free to comment below. I will be on the lookout for feedback, both positive and negative.

Official Website and Social Accounts

Website: https://mocossi.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialmocossi

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Q7K7ffmMKe

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXum8RJUI8DijAtnIxXBshQ

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmocossi

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mocossiplanet