Those who have recently joined the casino industry are probably unsure what they are supposed to do (meaning, what is the best option) for picking the best method for sending and receiving payments. Many people think at first that there isn’t any difference between numerous alternatives regarding the deposit. The truth is a bit different. If you want to benefit from any of these options, it’s essential to stay well-informed.
Don’t worry, that’s why we are here. We want to help you better comprehend everything currently at your disposal, so we collected the details about the most popular payment methods. No matter what you choose, remember, safety always comes first!
Listing The Best Online Casino Payment Methods
We can do so many things with our smartphones, and one of them is to make payments. They help us stay in touch with our loved ones, but one can also use them to make online casino payments. We will name a couple of them:
- Zimpler – With a company from Sweden, you can quickly transfer your cash to your bankroll directly from your device. Firstly, it was called “PugglePay,” and then it changed its name to Zimpler. With it, you can efficiently make money deposits.
- BOKU – This company was established eighteen years ago, and it enables you to deposit your cash in an online casino account very quickly. Furthermore, it doesn’t demand users to have e-wallets or debit/credit cards.
Credit/Debit Cards Or Prepaid Cards
If by any chance, you do not own an e-Wallet, or you simply do not want to set it up, then you have a plethora of other alternatives to withdraw or deposit your money to the online casino through card payments. On OLBG’s page, you can easily see that many online casinos come with a wide range of banking options that offer fast deposits and withdrawals.
Generally speaking, card payments are a very efficient and reliable way to gamble online. Some of the most popular cards and how you can use them:
- Credit cards – For the time being, they are among the most popular options for online casino players. With them, people can easily withdraw and deposit from and to their casino accounts. Diners Club, VISA, Discover, and MasterCard are for sure the most common types of credit cards. Fortunately, almost every online casino allows them, and you can employ them as soon as you pass your credit card owner verification.
- Debit cards – The second most popular option is a debit card. Namely, it is also accepted by most online casinos, especially in the United Kingdom. Just like with credit cards, you are also obligated to go through various security checks before you can continue betting. Gamblers frequently use VISA, VISA Electron, Laser, Maestro, Union Pay, and Switch due to their fast deposit and withdrawals.
- PaySafeCard – For sure, one of the most famous prepaid credit card alternatives in the UK. Almost every online casino allows it. It is a rough-and-ready and reliable option that can be topped up with money at local street retailers. It’s worth mentioning that you cannot withdraw cash with it.
- Entropay – It works practically the same as PaySafeCard. The only difference is that it is actually a virtual prepaid Mastercard or VISA, depending on your choice. It works by utilizing a different card number each time you make any transaction.
- AMEX (American Express) – Many people think that AMEX cards are commonly used amongst gamblers; however, that’s not the case. It’s probably because it has pretty high transaction costs. If you come across an online casino that allows it, use it because it is also a quick and trustworthy way to place and receive your cash.
Are There Any Other Payment Options?
Transferring Your Bankroll By Employing E-Wallet
A lot of people didn’t believe in this payment method. However, in the meantime, it has become one of the most popular ones when it comes to online betting. It’s because it is safe and fast and because it stores all your credit card details.
- Paypal – Paypal has undoubtedly made an enormous impact on all of us in many ways. It is an easy and fast payment service that has conquered the online shopping world in a blink of an eye. Just like many other e-wallets, it also keeps all your credit card info safely stored in one place.
- Skrill – It may be perceived as a tool that enables gamblers to receive and send cash through email securely. People can fund their account through Wire or CC and then quickly deposit into the casino. Another good thing about this method is that it saves you a lot of time and trouble because payments are received and sent in real-time, which is excellent. After all, you no longer have to waste too much time waiting. All you have to do is to create an email address where you will be able to receive or make payments. Checks or bank forms are no longer required.
- NETeller – This method allows you to fund your account by Wire Transfer, Credit Card, EFT/ACH, or InstaCash. With this online payment transfer service, you can put down cash into your account and then employ it to make online purchases.
These days you can still bump into online casinos that have old-school payment alternatives at your disposal. If you’re one of those who would always choose an offline payment method over others, you should definitely opt for it.
- eCheck – This alternative can be found at numerous online casinos on the internet. It works similarly to the paper checks. The only difference between them is the fact that eChecks are electronic while paper checks aren’t.
- Bank Wire – It is another outstanding way to transfer your cash to an online casino. You can do it either through your local bank or via the cash office.
Nowadays, more and more online casinos are starting to perceive cryptocurrencies as an excellent payment method. It’s mostly due to the guaranteed safety that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provide players. One of the benefits of utilizing Bitcoin is that it gives American gamblers a chance to play online, since Bitcoin gambling isn’t defined as online gambling in the United States. Other cryptocurrencies that are equally popular include Bitcoin Cash, Monero and Litecoin.
Online gambling is something that always demands you to have some cash. You simply must deposit into your account before proceeding. Luckily, there are so many payment methods out there, and it’s up to you to decide which one suits you best.