The BTC/USD Daily report for August 4th, 2018.
The 1 day range for BTC is $7390.1 – $7492.2. It is currently up 0.51% in the last 24 hours.
Today’s BTC/USD Headlines
- “In a midyear economic-outlook report, the bank’s investment strategy group says the price of bitcoin is likely to decline even further than the 45% it has in the first seven months of 2018.”
- “The WooCommerce plugin, a WordPress e-commerce platform, currently supports more than 28% of all online stores, all of which now have the ability to accept cryptocurrency from customers worldwide, Coinbase noted on its blog.”
- “Dubbed the AvalonMiner Inside, the smart TV also doubles as a bitcoin mining device, and while some dismiss it as a marketing stunt, Canaan believes that this could be the future of bitcoin mining.”
BTC/USD Trading Technicals
Technicals from Tradingview.com
Even with the good news out of ICE and the New York Stock exchange, the majority of signals have BTC/USD daily STILL at a sell; with all most averages signaling a strategy for shorting.
BTC is up a bit on the 24 hour chart and has fueled some rise from altcoins as well;
BTC/USD Trading Charts
T.A. from user blacksun with a BTC short outlook
T.A. from user EXCAVO with a BTC short outlook
Daily Altcoin Events
- DGB is going to be listed on another new exchange
- Actioncoin is doing an airdrop today!
- Etherparty (FUEL) is running a giveaway contest that ends tomorrow. Get in now!
Many altcoins featured on this list can be traded on Binance.
Bitcoin logo courtesy of bitcoin.org