The BTC/USD Daily report for August 6th, 2018.
The 1 day range for BTC is $6940- $7153. It is currently down 0.89% in the last 24 hours.
Today’s BTC/USD Headlines
- “The coffee chain, in an an email to tech and science publication Motherboard, said that “it is important to clarify that we are not accepting digital assets at Starbucks.”
- “The latter is looking at issues such as trading fees and the level of assistance that these financial advisers provide.”
- “OKEX released this statement on August 3rd explaining that a very large trade occurred, that it had losses that surpassed the exchanges’ obligation to support, so they are enacting “the societal loss risk management mechanism”.
BTC/USD Trading Technicals
Technicals from Tradingview.com
Even with the good news out of ICE and the New York Stock exchange, the majority of signals have BTC/USD daily STILL at a sell; with all most averages signaling a strategy for shorting.
BTC is up a bit on the 24 hour chart and has fueled some rise from altcoins as well;
BTC/USD Trading Charts
T.A. from user botje11 with a BTC short outlook
T.A. from user ttrending with a BTC short outlook
Daily Altcoin Events
- LUXcoin has activated smartcontracts on its platform
- The Waltonchain team is doing a live AMA today
- The North American Sports and Blockchain Conference starts today!
Many altcoins featured on this list can be traded on Binance.
Bitcoin logo courtesy of bitcoin.org