Nash (NEX) is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that can be accessed and used from anywhere in the world. Nash was previously called Neon Exchange. Their Token, NEX, was approved as a security token by the Financial Market Authority (FMA).
The exchange is on a journey to speed up the transfer of crypto assets without compromising on security. Additionally, Nash provides a user interface that is easy to use for those trading cryptocurrencies for the first time and advanced enough to accommodate veteran cryptocurrency traders.
Nash’s ICO was among the hardest to get in. Its token sale however was pretty much successful – getting $21,800,000 from the desired $25,000,000. The ICO price for 1 NEX was 1 USD, according to ICOdrops. The Nash’s cryptocurrency is Neon Exchange (NEX) and its price is currently at $1.22 – a 22% since ICO price.
How To Get Started With Nash
Being a decentralized platform, it offers a host of benefits key among them being that the user will always be in control of their digital assets.
To savor the benefits offered by Nash, you need to first need create an account. The process is easy and straight forward.
- Visit the official Nash website and click on sign up.
- Enter your Referral code. (If you don’t have one, you can use ‘o41cxL’ to support us). Since the exchange has not yet launched, anyone creating an account needs to be referred to or be a participant of the platform’s referral program. This program functions as a competition and the winners will be rewarded with Bitcoin plus Nash tokens.
- There are two ways of getting the referral code. One is by participating in the referral program and the other is searching for a referral code on social media accounts. A code from social media is posted by those participating in the referral program. Using their codes implies that you are being referred by someone else. Note that while using this code you won’t benefit from the prizes offered during the draw.
- When you have the referral code proceed to enter your first and last names.
- Press ‘continue to account details’
- Provide a valid email address
- Create a strong password
- Confirm your password
- Accept the Nash Exchange’s user agreement
- Click on “I’m not a robot”
- Continue to create your account.
A verification email will be sent to your inbox. After clicking on the link provided, you will be asked to sign in to your account by providing the email and password you provide in earlier steps.
Nash’s Referral Reward For Early Adopters
After you sign in, you will be greeted by the message below;
At the end of the page, you will have
The page shows that the ticket is pending because the Nash exchange is not live yet. However, for the ticket to count during the draw, it must be activated in the post-launch phase. This will only take place when the Nash exchange starts handling trading activities.
During the draw, the first winner will take home $35,000 worth of Bitcoin plus 15,000 of Nash tokens. The second and third winners will be awarded $20,000 and $10,000 worth of Bitcoin plus 10,000 and 5,000 of Nash tokens respectively.
When signed in, you can access your account details from the upper right corner of the page.
From your account settings page, you can;
- Change your password or
- Enable a two-factor authentication which is disabled by default. The authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. For example, each time you log in to your account, you will be required to provide your normal password plus a code either sent to your phone as an SMS or you can choose to use an authenticator app.
Nash currently supports Google Authenticator, LastPass Authenticator, or Authy. Once you choose your authenticator app, you will be required to scan a QR code and enter the verification code generated by your preferred authenticator app.
More About Nash
There’s the Nash Mobile which is an “all-in-one” solution for digital assets. It also facilitates trading without the advanced features found on the web version plus allows payments to be made “with automatic currency conversion.”
More than just providing a mobile version of the Nash exchange, the Nash mobile acts as a storage for assorted network assets under tight security.
This helps in connecting you with the world of decentralized applications directly from your browser. The extension comes in the form of a browser wallet but allows you to even sign smart contracts. The Nash Extension also provides an up to date transaction history.
The Compliance Aspect of Nash
The Nash platform puts compliance at the forefront since it believes complying with set laws and regulations will be a major aspect in getting more people to invest in digital assets. Even with its groundbreaking technology, Nash knows that getting businesses and individuals to trust them without adhering to regulations will be hard.
For Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures, the Nash platform has the most effective tools that will detect suspicious activities. On the other hand, Know-Your-Customer procedures are a must on the exchange.
To prove that they have already set the bar on adhering with the set regulations, the Nash token is already registered as European security. This represents the world’s first compliant public offering of digital security. By being registered, anyone investing in the token is protected against fraud, market manipulation, insider trading, and provides a legal footing when it comes to sharing the exchange’s revenue.
Advantages Of Using The Nash Exchange.
- The platform is built with both beginners and advanced users in mind.
- Its user interface is simple and intuitive.
- Its off-chain matching engine is powerful but never takes control of your assets.
- It provides the most sophisticated analytical tools plus complex order types.
- Provides a one-click buy and sell operation.
- Supports buying and selling of virtual assets across a number of blockchain platforms.
- Supports buying and selling using fiat although this option is provided through a partnership with third parties.
The Launch of Nash
Fabio C Canesin, the co-founder of the Nash exchange, has been quoted saying that the platform will officially start operating by the end of March this year. He said this while presenting the ‘Distributed Finance for Everyone’ presentation during this year’s NEO Devcon.
During the announcement, the co-founder affirmed that Nash will be a financial platform for digital economies and will solve the problems that have plagued centralized digital currency exchanges.
Image Source: cloudinary.com